• Phone +44 (0) 1375 489840
  • info@beckchoice.co.uk
  • Studio 5, Riverside Business Centre, Fort Road, Tilbury, Essex RM18 7ND
When exporting/importing goods to/from overseas there are many different shipping methods to consider. It mainly depends on your product's overall packing sizes, cubic measurement, and/or total weight as well as the type of packaging. Please contact us for more information.
Incoterms define who pays for certain parts of the shipping process, the following Bifa link is very helpful… https://www.bifa.org
Your import DUTY and VAT are worked out based on the commercial value of your goods and also the freight and UK costs including VVA. This link will help you understand how HMRC calculate import DUTY/VAT. - https://www.gov.uk/
The need for marine insurance is highlighted by the fact that you have very little control over the safety of the cargo once it is handed over to the carrier for shipment. Even if the carrier can be held liable for the safety of the goods, rates of compensation may cover only a portion of the value of the goods. - https://www.bifa.org/
No, Goods moving between EU borders can freely do so under a T2L form which we can provide if required, provided the goods are in free circulation in the EU.
Please classify your goods using the HMRC trade tariff. - https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff
The main documents required for customs clearance are as follows; Commercial invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading and any preference certificates that may be required. For further details please refer to the following link. - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/international-trade-paperwork-the-basics